The pineal gland is known to be the spiritual center of our brain, also called as the third eye. This gland is pine-cone shaped and helps in producing the DMT and the melatonin hormones.
The gland helps with many everyday things such as it helps you to sleep, dream, imagine, awaken your mind even in sleep, and even helps with the lucid dreaming.
As far science is concerned this gland is even regarded as the mind’s eye!
It improves the visualization aspect of the brain and eventually improves the individual’s brain health. This gland is considered as the primary link between the higher consciousness of our mind and the physical world.
Now, for the ones who are not very sure about where is the pineal gland located, well it is located in the epithalamus, which is near the center of the brain. The center of the brain is right in the middle of the two hemispheres.
The reason that the calcification of this gland has become an issue or the talk of the topics is because it is extremely small in size.
Some of the main causes that can result in the calcification of the pineal gland are listed below:
- Non-Organic Food Products
- Excessive Calcium Intake
There are innumerable benefits of decalcifying the gland, take a look at some mentioned below:
- Lucid Dreams
- Improves Imagination
- Improves Sleep
- The Clear State of Mind
- Aura Viewing and many others
How to decalcify pineal gland?
Listed below are some effective and easy home remedies which can help with this process:
For the pineal gland to function better it is a must that you eliminate fluoride from your diet completely. Fluoride is present in toothpaste and even in the tap water. The reason that eliminating fluoride is important is because it completely shuts down the function of the gland.
Home Remedy to Eliminate Fluoride
The simplest way to eliminate fluoride from your everyday life is by switching to a fluoride free toothpaste and by filtering the tap water, as it contains a high amount of fluoride.
Consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar
Using apple cider vinegar is probably the best ingredient for the decalcification of the pineal gland.
Things we need:
- Water – 1 glass
- Lemon Juice – 1tsp
- Honey – 2tsp
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – 1tsp
- Firstly take a glass of normal room temperature water.
- To this add the lemon juice, honey, and the organic apple cider vinegar.
- Mix it well, and this concoction can be consumed twice in a day.
- This is the easiest way to decalcify the pineal gland, flush out the toxins as well as aids in improving the digestion too.
Use of Essential Oils
Apart from the medicinal health benefits, essential oils are even used to improve the function of the pineal gland. The right oils can help with meditation, evoke spiritual awareness and can even help to sleep better.
The essential oils that can be used to decalcify pineal gland are listed below:
- Pink Lotus
How to clean up the pineal gland using these essential oils:
Things we need:
- Essential Oils – ½ tsp
- Add half spoon of any one of the essential oils as mentioned above to the nebulizer.
- After adding wait for a minute and then inhale the steam for 1-2 mins.
- This process can be repeated 3-4 times in a week for cleaning up the pineal gland.
Citric Acid and Raw Lemon
Citric acid and raw lemon both these ingredients are known for their detoxifying properties which help in cleaning up the gland.
How to clean up the pineal gland with these two ingredients:
Things we need:
- Citric Acid – 2-3 tbsp
- Spring Water/Clear Water – 1 Glass
- Add the citric acid to the glass of water and consume this on an empty stomach.
- This process can be repeated every day for 2-3 three weeks.
2. Raw Lemon
Things we need:
- Raw Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 Glass
- Add the raw lemon juice to a glass of water, mix well.
- Drink this on an empty stomach in the morning.
- This process can be repeated for three weeks for cleaning up the pineal gland.
This vegetable contains the highest level of boron which is rich in detoxifying properties.
Things we need:
- Organic Beet Powder – 1tbsp
- Spring or Non-Fluoridated Water – 1 glass
- Mix the organic beet powder in a glass of non-fluoridated drinking water and mix well.
- Drink this water every day or every alternate day for three weeks.
- This drinking solution is the best answer for the query about how to clean up the pineal gland.
So, if you are looking for an effective way to decalcify pineal gland then this is probably the ultimate home remedy for it.
Get rid of sun glasses and gaze at the sun for 10-15 minutes every day at sunrise and the same process can be followed during the sunset as well.
You can repeat this process every day for life long as it can help in cleaning the toxins out of the gland as well as offers many overall health benefits.
Consumption of Herbs
Nature is a garden of some effective and healing medicines that can be the ideal way to decalcify pineal gland.
Listed below are some herbs that are known for their detoxifying agents for this gland:
- Parsley helps in flushing out the toxins from the body as well as from the pineal gland.
- Gotu Kola is one lesser known herb which has multiple benefits. It helps in stimulating the gland as well as improves the overall brain health.
- Alfalfa Sprouts is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and several enzymes. It is even considered as one of the strongest detoxifying agents for the gland.
These herbs can be either consumed raw or even added as an additional garnish to the salad dishes.
Apart from learning about where is the pineal gland located the above-mentioned home remedies will offer with the best results for cleaning up the gland.
The regularly followed cleaning up process can help with better sleep routines and a clear state of mind.
Posted below are a few more tips which will further help in the gland detoxification procedure:
- Following a raw, organic vegan diet is free from toxins, addictives, artificial preservatives or any other pesticides. Hence the perfect way to detoxify the pineal gland with a vegan diet.
- Maintaining a positive and clear state of mind is the easiest way to stimulate the gland.
- Consumption of alkaline foods is a way to boost the function of the gland. These foods are a rich source of the pineal decalcification.
- Adopting an alcohol and tobacco free lifestyle routine is the simplest way to maintain a toxic-free body and gland.
- Reducing or completely avoiding meat intake is another way to keep the gland free from toxins.
- Mercury is known to be extremely toxic in nature so avoid or remove any kind of mercury tooth fillings or mercury vaccines.
- The pineal gland is known to be extremely sensitive of harsh lights. Therefore it is highly recommended to avoid using fluorescent or poor quality light bulbs.
- Meditation with a crystal ball placed on the gland is extremely beneficial for the decalcification of the gland.
- Following a diet that includes foods that are rich in iodine content like Kelp, Cranberries, Lobster, Bananas, Kale, Green Beans, Leafy Vegetables and others are an excellent way to clean the gland on an everyday basis.
- Oregano oil is a rich source of antibiotic properties and thus helps in the decalcification of the gland.
- Raw cocoa bean is a rare find but is a rich source of antioxidants and helps in fighting free radicals. It even acts as an excellent cleaning agent to decalcify pineal gland.
- Coconut oil is regarded as the most nourishing food for the overall brain health. It helps in detoxifying the gland as well as revitalizes the gland. It is even a great ingredient to improve the nerve function of the brain.
- Garlic is yet another excellent decalcifier as well as a natural antibiotic. Eating a bulb of raw garlic every day helps in cleaning up the gland. It can either be consumed as it is or by soaking it in lemon juice to avoid bad breath.
- Chaga mushrooms are another contributor to clean up the pineal gland. It can be cooked with organic vegetables for an added benefit in the decalcification process.
- Including chlorophyll rich foods like green algae, wheatgrass and sea moss is the most effective way to clean out the toxins from the body as well as stimulate the pineal gland.
- One of the most important factors for stimulating the gland is to have positive thoughts and actions. Negative thoughts are toxic in nature which can affect the gland and the overall brain health.
There are many different meditation techniques that claim to detoxify the gland but the process is a little slow. Trying a few easy home remedies like the ones mentioned above is an effective, fastest and simplest way to clean up the gland.
These remedies even promote better brain health and improve sleep and concentration. Home remedies are affordable and the perfect solution for a query about how to clean up the pineal gland. Go for it!